You only have one opportunity to get the hair transplant you want to be done correctly. The repercussions of making the incorrect decision could be severe. Because of this, choosing the most advanced facility and surgeon in the field of hair transplantation should be your primary concern, and not necessarily locating the clinic in your neighborhood. The following is a list of some of Memphis’ most reputable hair transplant surgeons and facilities.
maybe you are interested: Best Hair Transplant Clinics and Surgeons in Charlotte
Memphis Hair Doctor – Hair Transplant
They are the most trusted company in the United States to provide low-cost hair and beard transplants because of their more than 20 years of practice in the FUE hair restoration technique. Their patients are raving about the personal care they receive from them. Patients from Tennessee, Mississippi, Kentucky, Arkansas, and Indiana are served by their sites in Nashville, Louisville, and Memphis. Additionally, they provide a travel discount rate to patients from other areas who visit the practice in Nashville from a distance. The following is what separates them from the competition and why clients refer to them so enthusiastically:
- Instantaneous, cost-free, and obligation-free price estimates by photo upload, sent within one working day.
- Unrivaled, consistently affordable, the all-inclusive cost for hair restoration that does not include any surprise extras or tariffs.
- Personal assistance on an individual basis, beginning with the planning stage and continuing through the procedure and recovery stages
- Procedures are available with flexible scheduling choices.
- Dedicated staff members working in-house at NeoGraft Master
- Specialists with a great deal of training and experience in hair restoration
- Surgical procedures are overseen at all times by a board-certified dermatologist.
- During your surgery, they will provide you with complimentary meals and snacks.
- Aftercare that is exhaustive and includes consistent prompting and monitoring
- Patients from out of town are eligible for a travel discount.
- Those serving in the armed forces are eligible for a discount.
- They place a high premium on providing high-quality medical care and research findings.
It aims to establish itself as the region’s preeminent clinic performing hair transplants at competitive prices. Regarding NeoGraft hair restoration, the Master Technicians are arguably the most skilled in the industry. In addition to providing local services in Memphis, Nashville, and Louisville, they also offer exceptional travel packages for patients outside these cities.
Advanced Dermatology & Skin Cancer Associates
Advanced Dermatology & Skin Cancer Associates was established in 2008, and its primary areas of expertise include dermatology, Mohs surgery, aesthetics, and a wide range of other skin care procedures. Clinics are located in Germantown, Arlington, Tennessee, and Olive Branch, Mississippi. Advanced Dermatology & Skin Cancer Associates aims to collaborate to attain a shared vision of unrivaled excellence in dermatology. To accomplish this goal, they have dedicated themselves to the following:
- Listening to the people whom they have the honor to serve.
- Gaining the confidence and esteem of patients, members of the profession, and members of the community.
- Exceeding your expectations in every way.
- Ensuring the maintenance of a creative, demanding, and sensitive professional atmosphere.
- Making efforts toward the ongoing enhancement of performance on all fronts.
To ensure that each patient receives the best possible care, Advanced Dermatology & Skin Cancer Associates has together an experienced team of medical professionals consisting of physicians, aestheticians, nurses, and physician assistants.
Advanced Dermatology & Skin Cancer Associates evaluate the quality of their work based on how satisfied their customers are with the services they provide and the treatment they receive from us.
Hair Club – Hair transplant
Collierville is reached in under six minutes by car from the Memphis HairClub site, directly adjacent to the Wyndike Country Club. You won’t have any trouble getting the hair solutions you want because of how conveniently located the clinic is. The crew at Memphis HairClub takes great pride in its ability to cater to the unique requirements of each of its clients.
They are aware that the experience of losing one’s hair is profoundly personal and distinctive for each individual. Because of this, they offer individualized services for each of their customers. Their facility provides private styling rooms where you can receive individualized care and styling in the comfort of your own space.
Their in-house image consultant will work with you to ensure that you are happy with how you look in the mirror. They are committed to providing you with hair that you adore, regardless of how long you have been experiencing hair loss or how recently you have noticed it. No matter how severe your hair loss may be, the skilled professionals at Memphis HairClub can restore your hair and your self-assurance through their world-class services.
They can give your natural hair every possible advantage by using non-surgical solutions such as Extreme Hair Therapy and Laser hair therapy, which can regrow hair if used in the prescribed manner.
The Hair Club’s replacement treatment results can be seen in as little as one styling session. Treatment consists of X-tracts as well as extension work.
Advanced surgical methods, including FUE, FUT, and BioGraft, which use the most recent advances in hair transplant technology, can assist in treating moderate hair shedding or loss.
How Much Does Hair Transplant Cost in Memphis?
The cost of a hair transplant can vary greatly depending on various parameters, including the scope and size of the procedure. The length of time required for an operation can range anywhere from three to eight hours. It could involve as few as three members of the medical team or as many as six or more. A confidential medical consultation provided at no cost to the patient is the only way to obtain absolute certainty.
The price of hair restoration can range anywhere from $4,000 – $15,000, depending on the specifics of the procedure.
Hair transplants are not cheap, especially when you consider the possibility that they will not be as successful as you would like them to be. You will want to spend some time learning about hair transplants if you think you could be interested in getting one in the future and you have the financial means to do so. You can go to several different consultations to acquire an estimated cost and locate the surgeon most suitable for your needs.